If you are looking for a dentist for your child, Kool Smiles is a great choice. At Kool Smiles, we understand that what children need from a dentist is different than what adults need, and our offices are designed with that in mind.
When you walk into any Kool Smiles office, you and your child will be greeted by cheerful decor, a friendly staff, and a waiting area that doubles as a play room.
Below are some common factors to consider when looking for a dentist:
1. Payment options. Taking your child to a dentist that is out of your network or does not accept your insurance can cost you a lot of money out-of-pocket. Kool Smiles accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid, TRICARE, SCHIP, state-specific providers, and other forms of payment.
2. Hours. You may not always be available to take your child to the dentist during normal business hours, and toothaches can happen at anytime. To help your child get the dental care they need, when they need it, almost all of our locations are open throughout the week and on Saturdays.
3. Location. With over 120 locations nationwide, finding a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood is simple. If you ever move, we make the process of changing your primary Kool Smiles office easy. Simply call your new Kool Smiles location (preferably a week in advance) and tell them that you are a current Kool Smiles patient who has recently moved to a new location.
4. Comfort. For young children, the dentist can be a scary place. At Kool Smiles, we want to make your children as comfortable as possible. We have playgrounds and toys in our waiting rooms, and we allow parents in the treatment room to keep their kids comfortable during an appointment.
5. Patient Satisfaction. In a recent survey, 97% of Kool Smiles patients said they would refer us to friends and family and that they would return to us for dental treatment.
Find a Kool Smiles location near you or call us today to make an appointment for your child.
Bleeding gums can be caused for many reasons, and how you treat them will depend on the cause. Gingivitis, gum disease, or aggressive tooth brushing are a few reasons why gums might bleed.…Read Full Article
When your child needs emergency dental services, don't waste precious time searching the Internet or phone book for a dentist who can see them right away. If the emergency is life threatening, call…Read Full Article
Finding a dentist open on Sundays can be difficult, but making a dentist appointment for your children outside of traditional weekday hours is sometimes necessary. When you need to schedule a…Read Full Article
Kool Smiles specializes in the care of children's teeth and believes that all children deserve quality dental care. Kool Smiles helps families of all income levels find great dentists for their…Read Full Article
Not all dentist offices accept Medicaid, but Kool Smiles makes it easy to find the ones that do. Kool Smiles has over 120 locations across the US, and we accept…Read Full Article
Should your children be using dental floss? Yes. Flossing is just one healthy dental habit your kids can develop early and keep with them for life. You should help your…Read Full Article
Burning mouth syndrome can be a confusing thing to treat, mainly because there are different ideas as to what causes it. If your child suddenly feels like he or she has…Read Full Article
To give your child a clean, healthy smile, you may be interested in learning about tips for dental plaque removal at home. Good teeth and mouth cleaning habits begin at home, so…Read Full Article
If you're looking for a pain-free dentist, consider taking your children to Kool Smiles. At all 120 of our offices, our experienced dentists free children from the pain of cavities…Read Full Article
The best way to get your child learning about good oral hygiene is with dental health lesson plans specifically made for kids. When you are able to reinforce your child's dental…Read Full Article