If you are looking for a dentist for your child, Kool Smiles is a great choice. At Kool Smiles, we understand that what children need from a dentist is different than what adults need, and our offices are designed with that in mind.
When you walk into any Kool Smiles office, you and your child will be greeted by cheerful decor, a friendly staff, and a waiting area that doubles as a play room.
Below are some common factors to consider when looking for a dentist:
1. Payment options. Taking your child to a dentist that is out of your network or does not accept your insurance can cost you a lot of money out-of-pocket. Kool Smiles accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicaid, TRICARE, SCHIP, state-specific providers, and other forms of payment.
2. Hours. You may not always be available to take your child to the dentist during normal business hours, and toothaches can happen at anytime. To help your child get the dental care they need, when they need it, almost all of our locations are open throughout the week and on Saturdays.
3. Location. With over 120 locations nationwide, finding a Kool Smiles in your neighborhood is simple. If you ever move, we make the process of changing your primary Kool Smiles office easy. Simply call your new Kool Smiles location (preferably a week in advance) and tell them that you are a current Kool Smiles patient who has recently moved to a new location.
4. Comfort. For young children, the dentist can be a scary place. At Kool Smiles, we want to make your children as comfortable as possible. We have playgrounds and toys in our waiting rooms, and we allow parents in the treatment room to keep their kids comfortable during an appointment.
5. Patient Satisfaction. In a recent survey, 97% of Kool Smiles patients said they would refer us to friends and family and that they would return to us for dental treatment.
Find a Kool Smiles location near you or call us today to make an appointment for your child.
Most dentist offices don't' accept Medicaid patients, or limit the amount of Medicaid patients they see. However, Kool Smiles accepts Medicaid and never limits the amount of patients who have…Read Full Article
The average cost of a teeth cleaning for patients without insurance is $82.08 for an adult and $61.14 for a child. But worry not — Kool Smiles is here to help! At Kool…Read Full Article
Kids may have reservations about braces, and as a parent, you may have concerns about the price. But rest assured, Kool Smiles is dedicated to offering affordable dental care. At…Read Full Article
The average cost of braces for children ranges from $3,000 to $7,000 depending on a number of factors—but there are many ways to cut down on the cost and keep you and your child smiling.…Read Full Article
Dental work isn't usually cheap, but having an insurance plan can help. Kool Smiles accepts a wide range of insurance plans and can help if you don't have insurance. At Kool…Read Full Article
When your child’s dentist suggests correcting your child's teeth with braces, you may be concerned about the cost of them. Even with insurance, the cost of braces can be higher than…Read Full Article
Are you wondering how much it's going to cost for your child to get braces? The answer usually depends on a few factors including what kind of braces your child needs, how…Read Full Article
If your child is embarrassed by the idea of wearing metal braces, they may have the option to wear braces behind their teeth, or lingual braces. This type of braces works…Read Full Article
If you've just found out that your child needs braces, you probably have questions regarding the cost. The average price of metal braces is anywhere between $3,000–$7,000. However, at Kool Smiles,…Read Full Article
Dry socket is a possible side effect of wisdom teeth removal. At Kool Smiles, we can treat your child’s dry sockets and help relieve any pain he or she might be…Read Full Article
So how much do braces for your child's teeth cost? Every parent knows that dental braces don't come cheap. There are different types of braces — the traditional metal braces most…Read Full Article